Gourmet basket is taking a short Holiday Break!
We will be away from the office from 1.00pm Thursday 24th December, returning Monday 4th January 2021.
Be advised that all orders placed within cut-off times (see below) have been shipped according to published courier schedules to offer the best chance of delivery before Christmas.
Please note, that due to heavy Christmas demand, our couriers incurred delays of up to 3 days in certain locations meaning your gift may have arrived after your preferred delivery date. This was notified and acknowledged when you placed your order checkout. Whilst we did ship gifts early to offset these delays, Gourmet Basket did not guarantee delivery on a specific dates during the Christmas period and is not responsible for unpredictable courier delays.
Xmas Delivery Order Cut-Off Times:
- Sydney Same-Day Courier: 10.00am 21st December
- Sydney Next Bus Day: 2pm Friday 18th Dec
- Other Metro and Cities: 12.00pm Thursday 17th Dec
- Rest of Australia: 12.00pm Wednesday 16th Dec
Any orders placed after these cut-off dates, were shipped as follows:
- Delivery for 29th, 30th, 31st December: Shipped by Thur 24th Dec. Arrival date cannot be specified but will be in this period.
- Delivery for 6th Jan or later: Have not yet been shipped. Will go out as normal, commencing Jan 4th 2021.
This page provides information on what happens after a gift has been shipped, and useful contact information for you to use if required.
To Track The Progress of your gift
- Go to https://startrack.com.au/track/search and enter your tracking number starting with “B6KZ” which was advised on the progress emails sent to you. Read the information below about how to interpret the screens you see on StarTrack website. If you don’t have your B6KZ number, please use our Link Finder below by entering your GBxxxxx order number in the field
- If you need further information, please call Startrack (during Business Hours) on 13 23 45. You will need your B6KZ tracking number.
- If you need to contact Gourmet Basket, please email us at email@example.com
Please enter your order number in the form below, beginning with “GB”, and we will display the Tracking Link.
Where is my gift now? Has it been delivered?
- Please enter your order number in the form above, beginning with “GB”, and we will display the Tracking Link.
- Click on this to be taken to the Startrack website to see where your gift is now.
- Your GB number was sent to you in your Order Receipt, and in your email notifications when your order was packed.
- If Startrack website shows an ERROR it means your gift has not yet been scanned and dispatched. You will be notified via email when this happens.
- You can find the delivery details as below:
Click on the “Tracking history” Tracking” bar, and you will see more information appear below.
How to track your gift online
- Firtly use the form above to get your tracking link, and click on it.
- If you don’t have your “GBxxxxx” order number, you can go to https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track. You will need your tracking number beginning with “B6KZ” which would have been sent to you via email notifications, after your order was Packed, and again after your order was Delivered.
You can also:
- Contact Startrack on 13 23 45 and go to Option 1 to track your gifts via the phone
If you would like our help please contact us at any time should you have further difficulties on 1300 354 393 during business hours Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens when your gift leaves our Warehouse?
Startrack Express are used for all deliveries around Australia that are not Same-Day Sydney Express. The following information will help you understand where your gift might be, and you can use the Tracking Form on the right to get a Tracking Link for your gift, which will take you directly to the Startrack tracking page.
How long will it take for my gift to arrive?
Gourmet Baskets are shipped for delivery overnight to most city and metro locations, and may take 2-5 days for more remote areas, including regional state areas, the West Coast, or when the gift is classified as a “Large Gift” – as shown when you selected your shipping method. Gifts over 5kg (Large Gifts) are delivered Via Road Express and hence take longer for larger distances.
What happens if no-one is home?
- Our couriers have Authority to Leave the gift if no-one is home, and there is a safe place to do so. If the courier cannot find a safe place (eg: can’t get into a locked Unit block) then they will not leave the gift. No signature is required upon delivery.
- If this happens, a “Sorry we missed you” card will be left, which will tell you where your gift has been taken. This could be the nearest Post Office (for no more than 10 days), or back to the Startrack depot. Please follow the instructions on the card to get your gift.
- You may receive a notification from Startrack advising this. Notifications are sent to our gift Senders (not Receivers) since you are our Customer.
- If the gift has been taken to the depot they will make 2 more delivery attempts, or you can advise them what you wish them to do here https://startrack.com.au/ – look for the Missed Delivery box.
- You can contact Startrack Express on 13 23 45 and quote your Tracking ID (which is found in the emails sent to you from Gourmet Basket after ordering) if you wish to discuss your delivery directly.
- You can contact us at any time should you have further difficulties on 1300 354 393 during business hours Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com.
What happens if the address I gave is incorrect?
If you contact us within 15 minutes of placing the order, or very soon after, we may be able to ask the courier to direct to another address. If you don’t contact us in time, one of the following may happen:
- The gift may be delivered, and potentially kept by the receiver at the wrong address. If this occurs there is nothing we can do as we don’t know who has the gift.
- The gift may be delivered, and the receiver may contact us to inform us they have it. Generally this would be someone close to the original address and they may be able to hand-deliver it. If not, it may be possible to organise another courier, though the fee for that is not known until booking and would be chargeable.
- The gift is not delivered, and we are contacted by the courier. At this point we can have it re-directed to a new address – there will be a new Delivery Fee based on the delivery location.
- The courier company will contact us and the hamper will be returned. If you wish the gift to be re-delivered, a new shipping fee will need to be charged. If the hamper is not returned to us, we will assume is has been delivered and no refund is available.