until Tuesday 4th January at 9.00am
them on our return on 4th January
If you placed your order on or before Thursday 23rd December, we have packed and shipped your gift. You should receive several emails with tracking links. You can track your gifts here: https://startrack.com.au/track/search. Enter your “B6KZ…” tracking number or just click on the link in your tracking emails.
If you have a query you can contact Startrack on 132 345 during business hours.
NOTE: The couriers will leave the gift if no-one is home, and safe to do so. Otherwise a “Sorry We Missed You” card will be left. For full details see this page: https://cart.gourmetbasket.com.au/wheres-my-gift/
If you don’t know your “B6KZ tracking number” you can find your tracking link using your “GBxxxx” order number on this page: https://cart.gourmetbasket.com.au/wheres-my-gift/
If you placed your order before the Christmas Cut-off dates (below) your gift should arrive before Christmas. If you placed it after these dates, it may still arrive before Christmas though may not, depending on courier delays. These were advised during the checkout process, and unfortunately are beyond our control. Thank you for your understanding.
Sydney and Suburbs:
12:00pm Monday 20th December
Capital and Regional City:
12:00pm Thursday 16th December
Rest of Australia:
12:00pm Wednesday 15th December
Startrack are delivering up until Friday 24th, the 29th-31st December, then from Jan 4th onwards.
If you have selected a delivery date in January, your gift will be packed and shipped from 4th January onwards, so has not left us yet.
To log a ticket: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond on our return on 4th January.
Wishing you a very happy holiday and New Year in 2022!
The GB Team
Christmas 2023 – Recommended Last Order Dates
The following Last Order dates apply as advised by our couriers.
Gifts may still be ordered after this time, and we will ship every day including Friday 22nd December,
though gifts will not arrive before Christmas Day. Please note, couriers do not deliver on weekends unless otherwise specified.
|FREE STANDARD SHIPPING – Australia Post eParcel (3-8 days depending on location)|
To ensure the best chance of gifts arriving before Christmas in this very busy period, our Last Order dates are as follows. Free shipping options taken after this time come with the risk of Christmas delivery being missed.
Sydney and Suburbs: 3.00pm Wed 13th December
East Coast Capitals: 3.00pm Tue 12th December
Rest of Australia: 3.00pm Mon 11th December
|PREMIUM Shipping: Sydney and Suburbs|
Next Day Service: 3:00pm Wednesday 20th December. Last day for shipments. Note, a small percentage of gifts may not arrive in time for Christmas Day if there are unforeseen courier delays.
Same-Day Service: 10.45am Thursday 21st December (Delivery between 1pm and 9pm)
|PREMIUM Shipping: Other Capital / Regional City||3:00pm Tuesday 19th December. If the calendar allows, you may still order after this day, and we will ship as soon as we can, though your gift may not arrive in time for Christmas Day.|
|PREMIUM Shipping: Rest of Australia|
3:00pm Monday 18th December .If the calendar allows, you may still order after this day, and we will ship as soon as we can, though a your gifts may not arrive in time for Christmas Day.
Standard Delivery Times and Fees
Please note: Delivery times are based on published information from our couriers, however due to occasional unforeseen courier delays, Preferred Delivery Dates are not guaranteed in any way by Gourmet Basket.
DAILY ORDER CUT-OFF is 3.00pm weekdays. SAME-DAY SYDNEY CUT-OFF is 10.45am weekdays.
|Destination||Delivery Fees||Estimated Delivery Time|
|FREE Standard Shipping
Where indicated with a gold Free Shipping icon on the hamper photo, certain gifts include Free Standard Shipping in their price. Gifts will be shipped same day if your order is placed before the Daily Cutoff time (see above). Delivery times depend on the location. You can find an estimate of delivery time frames using the Australia Post calculator
You may not select a Preferred Delivery Date at checkout, and Gourmet Basket cannot specify exactly when the gift will be delivered, though a range is mentioned at checkout.
|Click and Collect||No Charge||Orders placed before 2.00pm on any business day may be collected from our offices between 10.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday in Belrose, NSW 2085. For more information,please click here.|
Premium Sydney Metro Same Day Express
Must order by 10.45am AEST on business days.
Choose a Preferred Delivery Date. Premium Same-Day Courier used. Available to selected Sydney metro postcodes – click here for the list. Deliveries are scheduled to arrive from 1pm to 9pm the same business day (though deliveries may occur later). If no-one is home, and it is safe to do so, the gift will be left. If not, a re-delivery attempt will be made the following day between 1pm and 9pm.
If that fails the gift will be returned to us. Orders placed on weekends will be delivered the following business day. A new delivery fee will apply for 2nd deliveries, due to no-one receiving the gift, or wrong addresses provided.
Special delivery arrangements can be requested for orders placed after 10.30am, using an express courier, however additional fees may apply. Please call 1300 120 451 for details.
|Premium Sydney Metro Standard Courier
Order by daily Cutoff
|$14.95-$16.95||Choose a Preferred Delivery Date. Premium Courier used. Delivered between 9am and 5pm the next business day, (or other date as selected in the calendar) – subject to unforeseen courier delays.
|Premium Regional NSW
Order by daily Cutoff
|<5kg: $15-95-$19.95 5-9kg: $18.95-$21.95 9kg+: $26.95||Choose a Preferred Delivery Date. Premium Courier used. Delivered between 9am and 5pm the next business day to most locations, subject to unforeseen courier delays. For heavy hampers with 2 or more bottles of wine to country NSW, delivery may take 2-3 days.|
|Premium Melbourne, Canberra & Brisbane Metro
Order by daily Cutoff
|<5kg: $15.95-$19.95 5-9kg: $18.95-$21.95 9kg+: $26.95||Choose a Preferred Delivery Date. Premium Courier used. Delivered between 9am and 5pm next business day or as selected, subject to unforeseen courier delays.|
|Premium Rest of Australia Order by daily Cutoff||
By Road (5 Bus days) <5kg: $16.95-$21.95 5-9kg: $19.95-$26.95 9kg+: $30.95
Air Express (1-3 Bus days) <3kg: $21.95 3-5kg: $31.95 5-9kg: $36.95
|Choose a Preferred Delivery Date. Premium Courier used.
If you select Air Express delivery will be 1-3 business days, depending on location. For heavy hampers with 2 or more bottles of wine, or when choosing Road delivery, the freight is heavier and will take 5+ days. For remote locations delivery can take up to 5+ business days.
|Sydney Special Postcodes – Beginning with “1”||$22.95||Orders placed before 2.00pm will be delivered between 9am and 5pm the next business day, or later as chosen, subject to unforeseen courier delays.|
Other Delivery Information
- Ordering times based on EST- Eastern Standard Time
- Deliveries to PO Boxes will attract an additional delivery fee of $10.95 (inc GST)
- Additional gifts to the same address attract a $10 delivery fee per gift
(inc GST), except for Sydney, which is $5 per additional gift, when ordering 10 or more gifts.
- Additional gifts to the same address using Sydney Same Day Courier attract a $15 delivery fee per gift.
- Once an order is accepted by Gourmet Basket, orders are dispatched in accordance with courier delivery tables to meet your Requested Delivery Date
- Once your order has been accepted by Gourmet Basket, we are unable to make changes to your order.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours, being 9am – 5pm on weekdays – subject to unforseen courier delays.
- Deliveries are not currently available on weekends or public holidays.
- All parcels are bar-coded and able to be traced using the link sent to you with your order, and as your order is shipped.
- Once your order has been distributed Gourmet Basket’s nominated carrier it becomes their responsibility. Gourmet Basket are not liable and/or responsible for any delays and/or lost and/or stolen orders in transit.
- As our gifts contain perishable items, and often need to be in the hands of the receiver on a specific date, if a recipient is not available to take delivery, gifts will be left in a safe place, as determined by Gourmet Basket, on the premises. By ordering a gift, you acknowledge our authority-to-leave.
- If a gift is not able to be found on the premises, and Gourmet Basket can provide evidence of delivery from the courier, then unfortunately this
will not entitle the purchaser to a refund or replacement, as the gift has been delivered.
- If a parcel is deemed unsafe to leave by the courier, a card will be left, and the parcel taken to the nearest Australia Post shop or Startrack Depot. The card will advise options for receiving the gift, including collection options.
- We package all gift baskets in strong boxes so that items stay safe and arrive undamaged.
- Please note that a re-delivery fee will need to be charged if an incorrect address is given. Please ensure the delivery address you provide is correct, before placing your order. Parcels that are successfully delivered, when an incorrect address is provided, are not eligible for refunds.
- If delivering to a hospital, please ensure the patient will still be there within the delivery time-frame above, and that the hospital is accepting deliveries.
- It is your responsibility to inform Gourmet Basket if an order has not arrived. We will then trace and locate the order.
- Gourmet Basket uses its nominated carrier for delivery of gift baskets by the date requested. However, any delivery time frames are an estimate only
and you acknowledge and agree that delivery within the estimated time frame is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances.
- At this stage, we do not deliver outside of Australia.
- For any further questions on shipping, please email email@example.com
- All fees Inc GST